PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training / Spring Cleaning MLB jerseys for sale

aallanson
03-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Hello,
In honor of Spring Training (and under the guise of Spring Cleaning), I have the following Game Worn or Team Issued baseball jerseys for sale. Prices include shipping (US) and payments are to be made through PayPal only (regular payment so we are both protected). Email seminolecollection@gmail.com for pics.

2015 Cleveland Indians Game Worn (and pitched in) Trevor Bauer White Jackie Robinson Day jersey. Bauer went 6 innings and picked up the win in this jersey. MLB authenticated HZ 383405

2014 Miami Marlins Team Issued (1949 Sun Sox throwback) Grey Jerseys. I have 3 of these (2 of which originated from Howard Blake Wolf) at $80 each. #22 Carter Capps (size 48); #39 Jarrod Saltalamacchia (size 50); #32 Derek Dietrich (size 46). Rare type of jersey. These were not worn, but they are all properly tagged and are in perfect condition. $175

2015 Detroit Tigers Game Worn Nick Castellanos White Mother's Day Jersey. MLB authenticated HZ852560 Castellanos wore this jersey and played in the game. It DOES NOT have a Mother's Day Ribbon on it. The pictures of Nick playing in the game do not indicate that there was a ribbon on his jersey either, so it's absence makes sense. Marc Himilstein (Tigers Authentics) told me that this is common as they either fall off or were never affixed. Jersey shows nice use. $200.

2015 Team Issued Kansas City Royals jerseys (various players and sizes); 3 white and 1 dark blue. These were all purchased by the original owner at 2016 royals fest. They are all MLB authenticated and stickered as team issued but several show nice use, and 2 of them had World Series patches affixed (but I don't think they were worn during the postseason). See below for list of players, MLB authentication numbers, sizes, brief descriptions, and prices.

Alex Rios White Jersey. Size 48. MLB authenticated JB 031447. Shows light use including piling on the name plate. $85
Alex Rios White Jersey. size 48. MLB authenticated JB 031448. No use. $75
Alcides Escobar white jersey. Size 46. Postseason patch affixed. MLB authenticated JB031258. Shows light use with piling of the letters on the nameplate. $95
Omar Infante dark blue jersey. Size 46. MLB authenticated JB 031419. Postseason patch affixed. Does not show use. $75

aallanson
03-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Sorry. Forgot to put a price on the Bauer. $150.

aallanson
03-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Escobar sold.
Feel free to send offers on anything. Thanks.

aallanson
03-10-2016, 08:20 PM
All the Marlins throwbacks and all the Royals jerseys are now sold. I still have the Castellanos and the Bauer game used jerseys left. Accepting offers. Thanks. Alan

aallanson
03-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Sorry for the repeated updating/bumping, but the Bauer jersey has sold.

Down to just the Castellanos. Taking offers.

Thanks! Alan

aallanson
03-13-2016, 01:42 PM
Hello all. Let's get this Castellanos sold. Was $200 shipped. Now $150 shipped.

Also adding 2014 Marlins Jose Fernandez Grey (1949 Sun Sox throwback) team issued jersey to the sales list. Paid $300. Asking $250obo shipped. Proper tagging and immaculate condition. Very tough type and here is your chance to add a Fernandez to your collection.

Email seminolecollection@gmail.com for pics/etc

aallanson
03-13-2016, 07:48 PM
Castellanos and Fernandez sold. Feel free to close this thread.

aallanson
03-20-2016, 08:58 AM
I have a couple of more things available for sale. I'm trying to raise some quick cash for a large purchase. Email seminolecollection@gmail.com with picture requests and other questions or to confirm purchase.

In addition to what I have listed in this post, I have several game used (pitched) save baseballs (final out to secure the save) autographed and thrown by Grant Balfour during his All-Star season. I have several and I am blowing them out at $35 per ball. Truly a great looking collectible.

Please add $5 for shipping. That $5 will cover whatever you buy (whether it be one item, or all of them)!

College football:

c1990 Moe Gardner Game Worn Illinois away jersey. Beat to heck! Moe has been a finalist numerous times for the college football hall of fame. It's only a matter of time before he gets over the hump, now that Illinois is back in the spotlight with its new coach. No nameplate, but that's because Illinois didn't wear nameplates back in the day. Just an amazing jersey. $50

Baseball:

Game used baseballs-

Miguel Tejada; hit for a double. This was career hit #2326, which tied him with Dave Concepcion on the all-time hit list. (Description below) $30

Hologram number FJ652734*was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: SF AT STL
Session Date: June 02, 2011
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: TOP 6H INNING; MIGUEL TEJADA DOUBLED TO LEFT FIELD OFF PITCHER; LANCE LYNN

Nick Markakis; hit for a single off of Cliff Lee. This ball is autographed by Cliff Lee. If you can add Markakis' signature, it would make one heck of a collectible! (Description below) $25

Hologram number FJ181018*was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: BAL AT TEX
Session Date: July 10, 2010
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: PITCH BY C. LEE TO N. MARKAKIS SINGLED IN TOP OF 8TH.

Game worn baseball jersey-

C1986-88 Yacquis de Obregon (of the Mexican Pacific League) Andy Allanson game worn jersey. $40. This one is so cool! Heavy late 80's knit. Not flimsy like the modern ones.

aallanson
03-20-2016, 10:00 AM
Gardner and Allanson SOLD.

Still have all the baseballs. Make an offer if you want. I'm open.

aallanson
03-20-2016, 10:13 AM
Tejada sold pending payment.

Still have the Markakis and the group of Balfour save baseballs.

Alan

aallanson
03-22-2016, 10:18 AM
Price is $25/ball (plus $5 shipping total, no matter how many you buy) for the Balfour game used save balls.
All are MLB authenticated.

The 6 autographed final out save balls I have are:

Save #29 of 2013; save #31 of 2013, save #32 of 2013; save #35 of 2013; save #36 of 2013; save #37 of 2013

aallanson
03-22-2016, 05:26 PM
Markakis ball sold.

Down to just the Balfour balls remaining.