PDA

View Full Version : A few extra pair of Bears cleats for sale

BIGSTIG
02-18-2016, 09:20 PM
So I bought a large collection of Bears cleats. Some of which were multiple pairs from the same player(s).

I have 3 pairs in total for sale.

Julius Peppers Blue & White Nike ($150+shipping)

Julius Peppers Black & White Nike ($200+shipping)

Mike Brown Black & White Nike ($100+shipping)

These are the only pairs I am looking to sell out of the collection I recently purchased.

Email me with any questions.

BIGSTIG
02-19-2016, 10:33 PM
Mike Browns are sold!!

mnorris
02-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Nice!

BIGSTIG
02-21-2016, 08:15 PM
Black & White Julius Peppers are SOLD!!

BIGSTIG
02-22-2016, 03:16 PM
Scratch that, the Black & White JPEPs are still for sale.

New forum member mnorris has decided to back out on our deal.

Not a good way to make a name for yourself on this forum.

Some of you might know his name...Mike Norris. He also goes by Mike Nos or djnos7.

I am lowering the price on the Pairs of Peppers by $50 each pair.

Blue & White now $100 + shipping
Black & White now $150 + shipping

mnorris
02-23-2016, 09:29 PM
Yes some of you may know me for posting pics of my collection on here a few years back, but thanks for the introduction stig appreciate the love! Anyways Big Stick is mad because i Had to back out of a deal due to lack of funds since i committed to buy a arcade machine in the next month or so and forgot that payment was coming due soon since its being custom built. i apologizedand explained my position but apparently that wasnt satisfactory for him and now hard feelings and calling out my character and motivation are in order? ive bought from him before with no problem but now has become personal for some reason? not sure why as i have sold a handful of pieces from my collection of the 7 years ive been collecting and never had an issue with anyone on here before other than one person who didnt like a shoe collection my bro in law and i had. regardless i dont deserve to be treated like this or be called out. Wow im impressed you know my first and last name thats great stick. in all seriousness im a serious collector who has high end pieces and enjoy sharing pics, and not looking to sell, not really looking to buy much anymore, but just thought that it was uncalled for to put me on blast! for the record mike nos shows up on my yahoo email since my username is djnos7 which was a nickname since highschool, mike norris is my real name, mnorris is abbreviated, and chitown authentics is my ebay handle. incase you were wondering. didnt join to cause trouble i simply love the hobby! as far as nick stiglic goes aka big stig aka live at home in my moms basement, please dont call out my character or threaten to tell me in an email that you heard people on guu are talking about me already and are saying not to deal with me and that you will confirm that its true to avoid dealing with me? why ive never screwed anyone over on here or anywhere else. if this is true feel free to email me personally and explain your concerns as you should have none. you can see by the quality of my collection that im serious about the hobby obviously!!! I spend and i rarely sell, and again for the record it was an honest mistake and oversight that i already apologized for but now im being attacked over a $400 two pairs of cleats deal from a guy ive done a 1500 deal with. makes no sense. sorry for the long winded reaponse just sticking up for myself and defending my name like anyone else would. The only bad blood ive had on here was with one member years ago over back and forth banter that in their opinion was over a supposed bad autograph item. thats it. anyone that knows me knows im a good guy and a legit one at that a straight shooter, sorry i get pissed when someone calls out my character when they dont even know me! Thanks.

mnorris
02-23-2016, 10:08 PM
peace

BIGSTIG
02-23-2016, 10:58 PM
The cleats have been moved to ebay and are no longer for sale through the forum.

I am going to go back to the basement of my "mom's" house (the one I had to sell my condo in the city and take over payments for when my step-father walked out on her and took her for over 150K in the divorce)....really classy!!

I am going to go to bed for the night...she warmed up some milk and cookies for me.

Mods, feel free to close this thread!!

Thanks!!

mnorris
02-25-2016, 10:46 AM
Stig, i was only being as classy as your comments toward me calling out my character over a deal that unfortunately didnt happen, but i already apologized for and wasnt good enough... Sorry maybe you should try to be more understanding next time instead of waging an all out undeserving assault against my name!!! sorry thats your situation, didnt know the specifics.