PDA

View Full Version : Rickey Henderson Jersey in Goldin

Justin_NL
01-19-2016, 09:11 PM
https://goldinauctions.com/2003_Rick...LOT20683.aspx#

i wonder if anyone could be of assistance. Ive done some extensive research on the above.... (continued this on a different thread on tagging, but wanted to open up to the group)

1. Rickey played 30 games with Dodgers
2. Rickey stole 3 bases. Caught stealing 0 times. ( i have the dates if need be)
3. Of 3 stolen bases, 2 were at home. 1 was away . (That would give him 3 dirty jerseys to speak off) -- His stats on Run scored and photography do not prpose any head first slides at the plate..

(here - http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...photo/75969043 )

User on here says he has a home 2003 dirt stained Rickey gamer...not sure if the Getty above

4. The Golden one, comes as size 44, and no apparent wash code/tag . Any concern there? I have seen both trimmed jerseys and untrimmed,

5. Ive requested a video for the entire game from MLB to get better stills. i have some "matches" that are good, but vague. ( i can share if want )...but could do better

Love to hear anyones input

thanks!!

metsbats
01-19-2016, 10:50 PM
Here's a 2003 Shawn Green home dodgers jersey from another auction. It does not have any other tagging except the size tag.

Justin_NL
01-20-2016, 10:22 AM
Here's a 2003 Shawn Green home dodgers jersey from another auction. It does not have any other tagging except the size tag.

thanks ...but whose to say that one is legit?

Justin_NL
01-20-2016, 04:31 PM
thanks ...but whose to say that one is legit?

Just to clarify. Im looking to acquire more information to determine my bid, not to proprose a negative assessment of the lot

KGoldin
01-20-2016, 04:41 PM
I have read the thread and I did inform Justin in an email that there was no wash tag currently in the jersey. I also posted a still from the video based on another email he sent me.
While I was planning to call Justin, I figure it is now best to post the information here for everyone to see.
In the future I request everyone contact me directly with any questions you have about items in the auction (including follow-up questions).
Not only is that required as per the forum rules, everyone on here knows no one is more timely and responsive to questions then I am.

That being said, please note the following concerning this uniform:

1. My consignor obtained it directly from Rickey and comes with Henderson's letter of authenticity
2. My consignor is highly knowledgeable and skilled on matching jerseys and game use, and has 100 % accuracy with everything he has ever consigned to me.
3. We are extremely confident the jersey is everything we are advertising.
4. We will give the winning bidder 60 days from date of auction to do any verification they wish, and if it shown our listing is in error, they will be able to return it for a full refund.

If you have any questions about this item, please email me DIRECTLY at ken@goldinauctions.com.

Justin_NL
01-20-2016, 06:21 PM
I have read the thread and I did inform Justin in an email that there was no wash tag currently in the jersey. I also posted a still from the video based on another email he sent me.
While I was planning to call Justin, I figure it is now best to post the information here for everyone to see.
In the future I request everyone contact me directly with any questions you have about items in the auction (including follow-up questions).
Not only is that required as per the forum rules, everyone on here knows no one is more timely and responsive to questions then I am.

That being said, please note the following concerning this uniform:

1. My consignor obtained it directly from Rickey and comes with Henderson's letter of authenticity
2. My consignor is highly knowledgeable and skilled on matching jerseys and game use, and has 100 % accuracy with everything he has ever consigned to me.
3. We are extremely confident the jersey is everything we are advertising.
4. We will give the winning bidder 60 days from date of auction to do any verification they wish, and if it shown our listing is in error, they will be able to return it for a full refund.

If you have any questions about this item, please email me DIRECTLY at ken@goldinauctions.com.

Thank you for responding. I was unaware of the specific rule in regards to items. I am fully aware now.