PDA

View Full Version : Braves' fanfest 1-30-16

coxfan
01-18-2016, 04:20 PM
My wife and I are thinking of driving 200 miles to the Braves' fanfest on Jan 30. To be sure it's a worthwhile trip, can anyone give me an idea what it may be like, based on past experience? Thanks

casmith12
01-18-2016, 06:21 PM
My wife and I are thinking of driving 200 miles to the Braves' fanfest on Jan 30. To be sure it's a worthwhile trip, can anyone give me an idea what it may be like, based on past experience? Thanks

I'll be there too! In the past it has been pretty good. They had one year in the past where it was a complete dud, but usually they have a good turnout. Make sure to get in lines early to get star players auto's. Also, the locker room tour is well worth it too! I'm sure they'll have a decent selection of g/u stuff too; I know in the past the prices have been pretty good too!

Shoot me an email if you have any questions!

casmith12@comcast.net

Alex

coxfan
01-31-2016, 10:35 AM
My wife and I went to the Braves' fanfest on 1-30, and it was super-crowded. It was apparently more than expected, with long autograph lines that were routinely cut off at 250 tickets. Even the little store had long lines (20 minutes wait) just to pay!

Hopefully this bodes well for fan interest. I'm skeptical, though, as the Braves were giving an elaborate defense of how wonderful their attempts to build a new nucleus with minor-leaguers will make the team. We'll see.