PDA

View Full Version : Dave miedema help please!

jfbrens
01-13-2016, 04:21 AM
Hi Dave
I see that you recently wrote a letter of authenticity on a Bob Breunig "bad luck blue" gamer for the current Goldin Auction. I was wondering if you could give me any thoughts on the wear on the jersey. Any repairs, scuffs, tears, etc. I appreciate your time as I am interested in the jersey but not a game issued one. Thanks again
Joe

sox83cubs84
01-13-2016, 08:40 PM
Hi Dave
I see that you recently wrote a letter of authenticity on a Bob Breunig "bad luck blue" gamer for the current Goldin Auction. I was wondering if you could give me any thoughts on the wear on the jersey. Any repairs, scuffs, tears, etc. I appreciate your time as I am interested in the jersey but not a game issued one. Thanks again
Joe

If I recall, the jersey had some number/NOB puckering, no real repairs to speak of but enough wear to show game use. My memory could be off, though, so you might want to check with the auction house I examined it for.

Dave Miedema

G1X
01-14-2016, 01:37 AM
The Cowboys rarely wore blue in that era, so it makes sense that the jersey might not show much in the way of wear and repairs. Also, durene jerseys were very durable and tended to hold up well to the wear-and-tear of game action.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

LOOKING FOR WFL GAME USED JERSEYS

jfbrens
01-19-2016, 03:24 AM
Always willing to help out an amateur thanks Dave! Appreciate the responses guys!