buccofan7
01-08-2016, 08:17 AM
Looking to sell some game used pittsburgh pirate items

2013 game used Andrew mccutchen uncracked bat 850

2014 game used signed Gregory polanco uncracked rookie bat 250

2013 game used mlb authenticated Starling Marte cracked bat 275

2015 Jung ho kang locker tag with mlb authentication 350
2015 Gerrit Cole locker tag with mlb authentication 300

Neil walker framed signed jersey with signed game used bat and signed ball (email for pictures ) 600

Email me for any photos or questions buckenbroncos@gmail.com

buccofan7
01-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Polanco sold

Dcdopson@aol.com
01-11-2016, 09:38 AM
If these are the locker tags from the Pirates Fest, and you're the guy that just grabbed everything he could see while not allowing the KIDS there a chance to actually have them for their bedrooms... I feel nothing but sadness for you that you bought them just for profit, considering they were only $125 I believe? If not, then I've got the wrong guy.

BirdsOnBat
01-11-2016, 10:42 AM
If kids have $100+ to spend on locker room tags nowadays, man I was born during the wrong time. I was happy with a quarter for an arcade machine and hopefully a slurpee with the baseball coin on the bottom.

Dcdopson@aol.com
01-11-2016, 11:03 AM
It wasn't the kids who wanted to buy them. It was the parents of the kids who wanted to get them something, including my self. And regardless, if a kid has that type of money because they saved it..... it's frankly none of our business what they do with it.

Dcdopson@aol.com
01-11-2016, 11:06 AM
And I'll say this.... everything was pillaged by a couple of grown men. I saw at least 3 guys grab stacks of balls, put them in a bag, and then go and look at them in a different area. When they were undecided, they traded amongst one another. When they didn't want a particular ball, they put it back in the bag so no one else could get to it while they made their calls to others. Totally friggin ridiculous.

teddy406
01-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Not a fan of nameplates. Not seeing the "coolness" of them. I'm really not loving game used bases too much either. The teams are trying to make a dollar on everything these days.

buccofan7
01-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Actually I'm the guy who got in late and asked the guy who grabbed everything if he was actually gonna buy the tags which he wasn't and got them from him

buccofan7
01-11-2016, 07:56 PM
And I do agree with you every year people run in as fast as they can to the game used section and literally grab things they don't plan on buying. It happens every year and this year after about an hour of being open I saw the guy still in that section with a ton of stuff and asked him if he planned to buy everything he said no so I asked him if I could take the locker tags

Dcdopson@aol.com
01-12-2016, 01:22 AM
It was ridiculous. I blame it partly on the Hunt Auctions people who allow that to happen. I too asked the "gang" if they were actually going to buy what they had and one actually said "I'm not sure exactly what I have yet." I had my 8 yo son with me, so it was more of anything by a particular player. Literally anything, but it was all taken. I can understand the rush for a Harper hit, Kershaw K..... One of the balls they put back on the table was a Jeff Locke pitch in the dirt. I can only imagine what it took to get what you were able to snag. There were a lot of disappointed kids in there.

buccofan7
01-12-2016, 09:07 AM
Ya it's insane every year and the funny thing is as soon as I had the tags in my hand there were 3 people watching me waiting for me to set them down who happend to be friends with the guy I guess because they said u should of called me. So kind of bought them outta spite at that point at least for the kang I plan to frame Cole with a jersey

buccofan7
01-23-2016, 12:06 PM
Kang locker tag sold

pirates09
01-27-2016, 09:43 PM
Cutch bat available?

buccofan7
01-27-2016, 11:41 PM
Yes cutch is still available