PDA

View Full Version : Goldin Auctions Winter Auction Sneak Preview and contest THIS SUNDAY

KGoldin
01-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Auction features 7 player collections!
-Reds Legend and Hall of Famer Barry Larkin
-NBA former ROY and College player of year Terry Cummings
-ABA All star and 2 time champion Ted McClain
-NBA Rockets Champion Chucky Davis
-Eagles and 49er RB Charlie Garner
- Former NFL ROY Mike Anderson
-Former Heavyweight Champion James 'Lights Out ' Toney

and much more
BIG AUCTION FOR GAME USED COLLECTORS!
more details to follow on contest shortly

https://www.goldinauctions.com/

AWA85
01-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Time to hand over my bank account to you Ken.

mad87man
01-08-2016, 11:05 AM
the preview goes up today right? any idea what time?

ChrisCavalier
01-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Here is the content from an email that will go out later today to GUU members regarding the contest:

Special Early Goldin Auction Opening for GUU Members
With Up To $7,000 IN PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES

EARLY BIDDING OPENS SUNDAY, JANUARY 10TH!!

Once again Goldin Auctions is offering extended special early bidding to Game Used Universe members and this time will be offering up to 10 PRIZES for GUU participants.

Goldin Auctions' 2016 Winter Premier Auction will open for bidding Sunday, January 10th at 7:00 PM EDT for an approximately five hour window for Game Used Universe members. At the end of that time window, Goldin will be sending an email to the rest of their database. In addition, Goldin will be offering the following exclusively to GUU members:

1) Whichever GUU member places the 100th OVERALL bid in the auction (Goldin Auctions will be keeping track) will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $150 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

2) Whichever GUU member places the 200th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $200 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

3) Whichever GUU member places the 500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $300 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

4) Whichever GUU member places the 1,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $500 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

5) Whichever GUU member places the 1,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $650 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

6) Whichever GUU member places the 2,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $750 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

7) Whichever GUU member places the 2,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $850 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

8) Whichever GUU member places the 3,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

9) Whichever GUU member places the 3,500th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,000 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

10) Whichever GUU member places the 4,000th OVERALL bid in the auction will receive an email, a post of recognition on GUU and $1,600 OFF ANYTHING purchased in this current Goldin auction.

Please note this offer expires Sunday, January 10th, 2016 at approximately Midnight EDT. If the 3,000th, 3,500th and/or 4,000th bid is not placed by that time, the offer will go unclaimed as Goldin will not be able to track bids past Midnight EDT.

Additional information can also be found at:

https://www.goldinauctions.com

If you have yet to register to bid for the auction, you can do so by clicking here:

https://www.goldinauctions.com/adduser.aspx

Please note this offer is only valid for the Goldin Auctions 2016 Winter Premier Auction. It is non-transferable to any other individual and cannot carry over to a future auction. If you win a prize and do not utilize it, it will expire at the end of Goldin Auctions 2016 Winter Premier auction.

We would once again like to thank Goldin Auctions for this special opportunity as well as all the Game Used Universe members for their participation in the GUU community.

Sincerely,
The Game Used Universe Team

KGoldin
01-08-2016, 03:33 PM
PREVIEW IS NOW OPEN!
https://www.goldinauctions.com/Category/All-1.html

Swoboda4
01-10-2016, 01:38 PM
When does the auction close?

KGoldin
01-10-2016, 01:42 PM
January 30
That date is posted at top once you are in preview and love auction

Cubman15
01-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Quick question, if I put down a max bid and someone else bids lower than my max, does that count as another bid for me? I just want to make sure that I'm using the correct strategy, I would love to win a prize for the first time tonight!

KGoldin
01-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Quick question, if I put down a max bid and someone else bids lower than my max, does that count as another bid for me? I just want to make sure that I'm using the correct strategy, I would love to win a prize for the first time tonight!

you have a max bid on an item, and someone places the next bid, and your max bid is higher, the system automatically PLACES A BID FOR YOU and yes, that's a 'bid' for purposes of the contest. it will show up as a new bid on the screen I look at and we do not see max bid amounts.

STLHAMMER32
01-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Ken, how is the bidder linked to the forum?

KGoldin
01-10-2016, 07:45 PM
I get user name from doug and chris in real time
does NOT have to belinked
if you are guu member, and bid at goldin auctions, I will find you

STLHAMMER32
01-10-2016, 07:48 PM
I get user name from doug and chris in real time
does NOT have to belinked
if you are guu member, and bid at goldin auctions, I will find you

Ok great, I didn't think besides my actual name anything would be linked to GUU. Cool promotion, having fun bidding.

KGoldin
01-10-2016, 07:56 PM
as long as you used your REAL NAME wth GUU, when a certain bid leve hits, I tell them and they tell me the GUU user name and I post and email

(so if you didn't give GUU a real name you are out of luck)