PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Blue Jays and Lansing Lugnuts items

Eis35
01-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Long time lurker, first post. My wife has made an announcement that I need to thin out some stuff or she will be more than happy to do it for me....

Have the following items to offer:

Blue Jays field jacket, removable sleeves, brand new, (2) XL's 50.00 each

Blue Jays fleece pullovers, new (2) 3xl's 30.00 each

2001 Blue Jays game worn home jersey, Shawn Fagan, size 46. Not sure if it's a minor league jersey or not. The front of the jersey on the lower left under "Blue Jays" shows a blue jay with a "P" in the background. 30.00

Blue Jays hats (2) both 7 5/8 New Era 59/fifty. still have all tags on hats. 20.00 each

Blue Jays players bag (2) both new. Have last logo prior to new one. All logos sewn on. 50.00 each

Lansing Lugnuts practice jersey, black mesh with Lugnut logo on left chest. Size is XL and #13 on back. All numbers and logo tackle twill. 40.00

1996 Lansing Lugnuts special jersey. These jerseys were only worn a couple times that season. The jersey was made by Ebbets Field Flannel's. Jersey is flannel with felt "Lansing" across the front and felt "11" on the back. Size XXL. 100.00

Lansing Lugnuts cold weather player jacket. Game used, great condition. Made by AIS, size XXL 40.00

Buffalo Bisons BP shirt, Russell Athletic, blue with logo on left chest and "34" on back all sewn. Size XXL 30.00

Lastly, Sal Fasano bat, B45 model, name engraved in cursive on end of barrel with pro select underneath. Cracked. 40.00

Carlos Guillen bat, Max Bat model 243 cracked. Name on end of barrel and Detroit Tigers underneath 50.00

All prices do not include shipping. Any questions or pictures please feel free to ask.
jte35 "at" comcast dot net
Thanks for looking.