PDA

View Full Version : tim wallach's crazy pants during perfect game

Juicyfruit66
12-18-2015, 02:18 AM
I was trying to do some photo matching and I uncovered a mystery...why on earth was Wallach wearing a pair of backwards pants during the perfect game? There's getty images of him wearing them as well. They are not the right facing stripes.....they are a completely backwards pair of striped pants.......the MLB let him wear these and no one noticed?

ironmanfan
12-18-2015, 09:02 AM
it looks as if the pants are on correctly due to the rear pocket....the color of the racing stripes are in a different order however....

metsbats
12-18-2015, 09:16 AM
... and then after they moved to Washington this happens.

metsbats
12-18-2015, 09:26 AM
Sometimes these things are not noticed. Reading about the Nationals error the team said they never thought to check the spelling on the front of the jersey and typically just spell check the players names. Something like a backwards racing stripe would certainly be much easier to miss.

Juicyfruit66
12-18-2015, 04:54 PM
It would be easy to miss except for the fact his jersey has the correct stripes, creating an obvious mismatch that is impossible to miss when wearing both together...but it was missed...somehow...I think they are magic mystical pants that helped win the perfect game. They are the gateway to Narnia.