PDA

View Full Version : Rickey Henderson signing

BirdsOnBat
12-03-2015, 12:39 PM
I'm not an autograph guy but figured maybe some folks might be interested in some big names signing in the Philly area this weekend.

Among them, Rickey Henderson who will autograph your GU bat with an inscription for the price of.....a Rickey Henderson GU bat. :eek:

https://phillyshow.com/autograph-guests/

TigersCubs84
12-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Ridiculous signing prices. Pujols at $400 now, Cabrera $250. Big ballers game now. There will be a line for Rickey though. I have a Cabrera gamer I need signed. I could try in person, but then it's not a good graph. I'll probably cave at some point.

yankees506
12-05-2015, 06:02 PM
I recently had a chance to send in some items to have Robinson Cano sign. The price listed for "premium" items was $129. However when I called them they stated game used items where in a category of its own and it was $200 plus $50 for any inscriptions. Now ive always felt a "premium item" was anything game used. Well, needless to say I was turned off by the situation and instead of sending multiple items to be signed I could only reason with myself to send one. Granted he has $240mil he could be counting instead of signing my game used items but as they say c'mon man!