PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield-Rocky Patel signed 500 HR cigars

Swoboda4
11-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Was in Tampa this past weekend and I stopped in The Cigar Cave on route 19 to meet cigar legend Rocky Patel. An hour later Gary Sheffield walks in (on his birthday) and I picked up 2 boxes of his patel 500 HR cigars. Both signed the boxes for a different type of baseball collectible. Can't collect game used all the time; a mixing of two pastimes

Swoboda4
11-24-2015, 01:04 PM
If it was announced beforehand that Sheffield would be there, collectors would have possibly shown up. He signed a ball for buying the boxes. You smoke cigars, you're in.

tigerdale
11-25-2015, 07:12 AM
Great!!! Baseball & cigars are awesome!! Both editions of Sheffields HR500 cigars are very good too! Box looks awesome signed by both!

Swoboda4
11-25-2015, 11:09 AM
I was there originally to talk cigars with Patel. But ended up talking to Gary about the other interest that is cigars. I mainly smoke Patel's The Edge, and wanted to know about the Sumatra. Rocky said he's hoping to have Charles Barkley on board and with some star power behind him he can lobby D.C. about the crazy taxes placed on luxury cigars, which are pushing cigar makers into ending production. etc. Anyway a great evening which turned into a birthday party for Gary.

TigersCubs84
12-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Man, looks like a great time. Would have loved to be able to attend something like that. Plus, cigars smell good! Boxes look great.