PDA

View Full Version : Removing PSA/DNA label from game used bat

gamer35
11-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Has anyone had any luck in successfully removing a PSA/DNA label from a game used black bat? I was thinking goo gone would work but it appears that the label has shifted slightly since applied which has left a sticky residue where it was originally applied. Aesthetically, the placement of the sticker leaves much to be desired so I was looking to remove it. Any insight or experiences would be appreciated.

sportsnbikes
11-25-2015, 08:10 AM
The only thing I'd be concerned with is possible taking off some acquired game use such as tar and etc.

memorabiliaunlimited
11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
i would contact PSA and ask them - i have to assume they would be knowledgeable with regard to their holograms. if you do, please let me know what they tell you - would be nice to know. best of luck.

gorilla777
11-28-2015, 06:53 PM
Cramer Tape Remover will do the trick on the left over residue. I have used it on black bats, where it works best.
http://www.amazon.com/oz-Cramer-Tape-Remover-Liquid/dp/B0001DK30I

danesei@yahoo.com
11-30-2015, 04:58 AM
I would actually contact PSA about doing it, since they can replace the sticker and position it where you request. After all, their database has record of the DNA trace marker placed on the bat when you submit it, I'd guess.