PDA

View Full Version : Say away from eBay 221936255638 Ted Williams UDA jersey

tella27
11-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Contacted this seller because the Ted Williams jersey looked really nice and it was an unbelievable deal for a UDA one. He shows a UDA cert card and says its UDA authenticated but it doesn't have the hologram. When contacting him he assured me on Upper Decks website there is a picture of it - there isn't . He then went the route of "if you know Williams' signatures you'll know it's real". Needless to say that when any question is asked he got really rude. Looking into other Williams jerseys that are signed don't appear to be the same model. Just a heads up - seller is jpenzoy

Phil316
11-15-2015, 04:53 PM
I have seen that style of jersey signed by Ted before. It is not a limited edition or anything. I have no clue about a holo though

tella27
11-15-2015, 10:12 PM
I have seen that style of jersey signed by Ted before. It is not a limited edition or anything. I have no clue about a holo though

I asked him why he didn't put in the listing that it doesn't have the hologram and only a cert card - he replied that it's still UDA authenticated without the hologram.. I guess he doesn't see the point that someone could just put a cert card with an item and say hey it's genuine. That's the reason the item has a matching hologram to the cert card. Anyway if someone wants it by all mean hit him up

Phil316
11-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Are you saying the auto is a forgery?