PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Kobe Bryant Rookie Uniform On Ebay

deacs86
01-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Looking for opinions from the experts in the forum on NBA gamers. There is a Kobe Bryant rookie uniform listed on ebay. It is item number 270082008680. Everything looks good, except for a major missing piece. There is no NBA logo on the front of the jersey. The seller discloses this, has perfect feedback, and said he bought items as game used. Has anyone ever seen a game used NBA jersey from that yera 95-96 with no NBA logo. Any help is greatly appreciated;)

hblakewolf
01-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Looking for opinions from the experts in the forum on NBA gamers. There is a Kobe Bryant rookie uniform listed on ebay. It is item number 270082008680. Everything looks good, except for a major missing piece. There is no NBA logo on the front of the jersey. The seller discloses this, has perfect feedback, and said he bought items as game used. Has anyone ever seen a game used NBA jersey from that yera 95-96 with no NBA logo. Any help is greatly appreciated;)

I believe the jersey should have the gold logo as opposed to the traditional embroidered logo, as the NBA had its Anniversary during 1995/96. Although I've seen teams use older jerseys and cover the traditional logo with the Anniversary logo, this is the first I've ever seen where there is no logo at all! Likewise, I believe the shorts should also have the logo embroidered and I see no trace of the logo on the shorts, either. Likewise, no identification on the shorts, either (no #8 written on the tags).

Based on my experience, and the sellers lack of any history or proof that it was ever worn, I'd pass.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

ALWAYS SEEKING GAME WORN PHILLIES, PORTLAND BEAVERS AND PORTLAND MAVERICKS JERSEYS