PDA

View Full Version : Carl Yastrzemski Game Used 1800th RBI Lineup Card

justinpidruzny
10-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I picked up a lot of 6 game used lineup cards from 1983. Among the lot happens to be the dugout lineup card from Carl Yastrzemski's 1800th RBI game against the Detroit Tigers. The 1800 RBI club is pretty exclusive. Yaz is signing in Boston at the end of November and I am thinking about driving there to have him sign it. Wade Boggs and Jim Rice also both got base hits in the game and Dennis Eckersley was the starting pitcher for Boston. That's a lot of hall of famers in one game. Anyone have any idea what this might be worth?

ironmanfan
10-12-2015, 07:43 AM
While 1800 RBI's is a tremendous feat, it's not one of those milestones that adds a tremdous amount of value to a piece of memorabilia. Without seeing it, I'd estimate the value at $50-$75.......If you get it signed, be sure to post pictures!

Chris78
10-12-2015, 09:03 AM
Can you post a picture of the lineup card? It might be easier for us to help answer your question.

KGoldin
10-12-2015, 01:30 PM
nice collectible
I would estimate a bit more then the $75 estimate above, however I do NOT think the incremental cost of adding a YAZ signature is going to add equal or greater value to the lineup card.
so get his auto only if you plan on keeping it