PDA

View Full Version : Turn Ahead The Clock (TATC) Jersey

pineda.alejandro@yahoo.com
10-10-2015, 03:44 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to track down some TATC Jerseys from 1999. Preferably Blank ones. If anyone out there is looking to sell or has any leads, please let me know!

Thanks!

TNTtoys
10-10-2015, 10:23 AM
I'm always looking too. I am down to just 2 needed from '99.

If you haven't noticed, there is a Marlins one on ebay now... it's black as well.

sox83cubs84
10-10-2015, 04:26 PM

If you haven't noticed, there is a Marlins one on ebay now... it's black as well.

Did you see the Phillies Schilling (with a totally unrelated blue undershirt) on the Hunt Auctions site?

Dave Miedema

10-10-2015, 07:21 PM

Out of curiosity, which 2 jerseys are you missing? Curious to know what the "Rare" ones out there are...

Yea, I just purchased a Marlins one.

10-10-2015, 07:21 PM
Did you see the Phillies Schilling (with a totally unrelated blue undershirt) on the Hunt Auctions site?

Dave Miedema

Just went on the site, but wasn't able to find it.

sox83cubs84
10-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Just went on the site, but wasn't able to find it.

If you run a search, try using "professional model jersey" instead of "game used jersey". The first term is used on jerseys that don't have team, player or solid provenance from a non-hobby source.

Dave M.

Retired Old Guy
10-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Hi Dave - out of curiosity, would you be able to verify the undershirt is unrelated? Would you possibly be able to post a pic from the game? I ask because I've seen three of these jerseys with that undershirt. They also wore a red hat with a metallic silver brim for that game.

Thanks
ROG

Retired Old Guy
10-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Sorry - referring to the Schilling jersey in Hunts.

ROG

XclickX
10-13-2015, 01:28 AM
Sorry - referring to the Schilling jersey in Hunts.

ROG

That is indeed the actual undershirt the Phillies wore. It has like 60 stars instead of 50 on the USA flag. They were assuming we would have added more states by the year 2021. I own one of the hats they wore. If anyone has an TATC hats I would love to buy them.

TNTtoys
10-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Out of curiosity, which 2 jerseys are you missing? Curious to know what the "Rare" ones out there are...

Yea, I just purchased a Marlins one.

I'm missing the A's and the Braves.

10-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Anyone have the Padres one for sale?

sox83cubs84
10-13-2015, 05:11 PM
Hi Dave - out of curiosity, would you be able to verify the undershirt is unrelated? Would you possibly be able to post a pic from the game? I ask because I've seen three of these jerseys with that undershirt. They also wore a red hat with a metallic silver brim for that game.

Thanks
ROG

My brain fart...I didn't realize that there was an actual story behind this undershirt. Sorry.

Dave M.