PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up on Bad Kris Bryant "Gamer"

ChiGuy1
10-07-2015, 06:12 PM
*Be on the lookout for this bat*

Please be aware David Truitt of Scottsdale Arizona area. He is trying to pass this Kris Bryant model bat as a game used bat by Bryant. He purchased this bat via Instagram (from user Tulsagraphs918) in June/July. The bat was originally sold as being used by another minor league player.

He claimed the bat I received was a different one than this one he purchased. His story was the bat I got was one he received from Bryant's girlfriend/family. I asked the original owner if the bat I received was the one he sold David, and he confirmed it indeed was. The marks are all the same in pictures (pictures I took, David took, and the original owner), which I was able to compare.

After questioning the facts of the bat he became defensive and claimed it was a different bat, however this cannot be disputed now due to picture evidence and the original owners confirmation. He also deleted pictures that showed him posting the bat as the one he purchased after I mentioned those showing the proof the bat I received was the one he bought.

He has since been trying to move the bat via Instagram.

The bat is currently being returned to him as paypal instructed after going through their dispute system. If anyone would like to see more proof pictures of conversations that occurred or photos, please let me know. I would like to prevent someone else getting scammed on this bat.

His Instagram/twitter names: iowahawksfan06
Ebay: azcubfan13

vince182
10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
I ALSO ALMOST GOT TAKEN BY THIS SCUMBAG!

He had a apperent "game used" Justin Upton braves jersey that I came across on his Instagram account. He sent me pictures, claimed the number on the hologram was worn a bit to where he couldn't make out the numbers (red flag 1). The pictures looked good regardless and we agreed on a trade (luckily he sent first)

I received the jersey and instantly saw the hologram numbers were as clear as day. SO I quickly search this site, and found that it was EXACTLY this jersey http://gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?p=368030

Everything down to a straggled thread on the jersey matched, BESIDES the wash tag was now worn and faded!

Needless to say I called him out and he played dumb, he claimed he was playing the middle man and it was his friend from Georgia that sent it to me (there was a Atlanta return address) but the transaction was with David Truitt

I saw in his Instagram and apparently he got this altered "TEAM ISSUED" upton jersey signed, so be aware.

chakes89
10-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Well, well, well. Hello again Old Friend. Can't say that I'm surprised to hear this. This Tool Bag has been trolling collectors for years now with the same tired crap. Thought he was over it but it's like he's still making the rounds.

ChiGuy1
10-11-2015, 03:55 PM
He just listed this on eBay. The bat has yet to be officially returned to him as tracking shows it is still not delivered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kris-Bryant-Game-Used-Chandler-Baseball-Bat-With-Photo-Match-And-Proof-/321890845351?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

ChiGuy1
10-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Also listed on instagram. He is now changing the story from it was used in AA Tennessee versus the story he gave me which it was from this season. Lies after lies.

https://instagram.com/p/8tdC1qtHW2/?taken-by=iowahawksfan06

ChiGuy1
10-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Photo evidence.

Top Right: Photo I took
Bottom Left: David took
Bottom Middle: Tulsagraphs took