PDA

View Full Version : Visiting team hotel in Atlanta

stlbats
09-28-2015, 10:34 PM
Does anyone know where MLB teams usually stay when in Atlanta playing the Braves? Specifically the St Louis Cardinals.

Thanks

stlbats@bellsouth.net

yankeesman
10-02-2015, 12:07 PM
I know a lot of teams stay at the Ritz Carlton in Buckhead. Not sure about the Cards but I know that's where the Phillies stay. We were in the hotel with them a couple years ago and know of other teams that stay there as well.

sox83cubs84
10-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Just be careful. A number of MLB host hotels (such as the Westin chain) frown on fans/collectors who aren't paid guestst at the hotel camping out in the lobby for autographs, and aren't afraid to eject those who do. I can't speak specifically for the one mentioned, but it's not uncommon in MLB cities.

Dave Miedema

Buccaneer Madden
10-03-2015, 09:43 AM
Yeah, we have NFL teams sometimes stay where I work and we get them in a blocked off side door and kick "autograph hounds" out if we see them. If they are outside on the street we can't do much but I think most hotels keep people out as best they can.... as long as they want the teams to come back. :)

stlbats
10-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the info. I was going to try to stay where the team was staying, but due to the rain, we didn't make the trip.

Thanks again for the info.

volunteer
10-06-2015, 01:07 AM
I stayed next door to the Ritz Carlton a couple of years ago and walked over to get some auto's of Cards players. It was really no problem.