PDA

View Full Version : Not a GU post, but can someone help me?

beantown
01-20-2007, 09:44 AM
The NFL Network is rebroadcasting ORIGINAL Super Bowl games and on Monday 01/22/07, they'll be rebroadcasting Super Bowl XIII between the Cowboys and the Steelers. Does anyone have the ability to record this broadcast in HD in it's entirety and burn it to a DVD? I will pay good $$$ for the assistance...please let me know if you can help...thanks...:)

camarokids
01-20-2007, 11:03 AM
The NFL Network is rebroadcasting ORIGINAL Super Bowl games and on Monday 01/22/07, they'll be rebroadcasting Super Bowl XIII between the Cowboys and the Steelers. Does anyone have the ability to record this broadcast in HD in it's entirety and burn it to a DVD? I will pay good $$$ for the assistance...please let me know if you can help...thanks...:)

wouldn't that be illegal?????

NegleyPirate
01-26-2007, 03:54 PM
The NFL Network is rebroadcasting ORIGINAL Super Bowl games and on Monday 01/22/07, they'll be rebroadcasting Super Bowl XIII between the Cowboys and the Steelers. Does anyone have the ability to record this broadcast in HD in it's entirety and burn it to a DVD? I will pay good $$$ for the assistance...please let me know if you can help...thanks...:) Maybe try EBAY

camarokids
01-27-2007, 06:16 PM

Hi there,
just go to www.barnesandnoble.com and type in super bowl ..also www.nfl.com has some sets too ... but barnesandnoble has more selection or you can also search ebay as neglypirate said too.. lots of cool video's (DVD) sets to choose from...only sad part , looks like they're not complete game coverage . I have some old Dolphins games on VHS , I should see if they still work.......
Good Luck,
David

camarokids
01-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey Beantown,
I talked to my friend last night who has the complete Super Bowl Series on DVD as mentioned earlier. He says the DVD's provide the complete game coverage. In the descriptions on the Barnes and Noble and NFL.com ,it's not very clear.. Hope this helps !!!!