PDA

View Full Version : Sid Bream, Murphy, other Braves, Varitek pre-C

Number9
01-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Getting back into the hobby a little and would like to pick up a few specific items. Please e-mail me at hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com if you have any of the following available:

--Sid Bream Braves game used jersey, grey, white and blue BP/spring
--Dale Murphy Braves blue BP/spring jersey
--Jason Varitek Red Sox white Russell, from before he got the captain's C
--B.J. Surhoff 2001 Braves home with flag
--Andres Gallarraga Braves blue, or perhaps white or grey
--Jim Edmonds Cardinals road only (would prefer one Mr. Steinmetz has been associated with)
-- assorted other Braves possible (J.D. Drew, Brogna, Glavine depending on where jersey came from, McCann, Francoeur, Thorman, Mike Lum, others)
-- also have some interest in caps, helmets and uncracked bats of the above, and other players such as Klesko, Javy Lopez, McGriff etc.)

I think I am aware of what dealers have on their sites. Most of the sites that list any of the above are outdated and the jerseys have sold long ago.
I also prefer set 1 jerseys only, items that are complete and not restored, and also prefer items not be autographed.
Thanks.
Mike

33bird
01-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I have a 1984-85 Dale Murphy game used uncracked bat. It's a B 310. Comes with a PSA/DNA Taube coa. Graded a 7. Matches factory records, etc. However, it does have a faded autograph on it. I'm sure it could be easily removed. I've removed one before with rubbing alcohol with no blemishes and you can't tell it was ever autographed. Let me know if any interest.
biggamebird@yahoo.com

Number9
01-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi,
Sent you an e-mail. Thanks.

Mike