PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame Jersey Purge

aallanson
08-16-2015, 06:26 PM
Hey guys,
I would like to pay off a little debt, so I am willing to let these game worn Notre Dame football jerseys go (prices include shipping -- and are pretty firm). Email seminolecollection@gmail.com with questions, offers, and picture requests. PAYPAL ONLY.

2010 Chris Watt Away - Size 46, 6" L.B. - Loose threads, team repair on left shoulder. This is the old style away jersey worn before they switched to the techfit jerseys halfway through the season. Worn for the Boston College and Michigan State games. $175

2010 Duval Kamara Home - Size 40, 4" L.B. - Loose threads, especially around the wash tag. Light use. Kamara (a future NFL'er) played sparingly during this (his senior) season. This is the old style jersey worn before they switched to the techfit jerseys halfway through the season. $150

2010 Hafis Williams Away - Size 46, 4" L.B. - Loose threads around both shoulder ND logos and the front and rear numbers. Shoulder scuffs, but no tears. I would consider this jersey to be lightly used. This is the old style jersey worn before they switched to the techfit jerseys halfway through the season. Worn for the Boston College and Michigan State games. $150

2011 Dan McCarthy Away - Size 1AC (which in techfit terms is equivalent to a medium) - Team repair in the left shoulder. Dark shoulder scuffs around the ND logo on the right shoulder, as well as a small scuff on the left shoulder. The number 15 (McCarthy's number) is written on the tag inside the collar. McCarthy was a heart and soul guy that every Irish fan could love. He was forced to retire early due to injury. He is now a coach for the team. $175

2011 Dan Fox Away - Size 2AC (which in techfit terms is equivalent to a large) - HEAVY use. I count 7 small holes and at least 6 team repairs. I honestly could have even missed a few. There are also scuffs all over this thing, especially on the right shoulder and above the numbers on the back. Fox played hard, and this jersey shows it. Purdue is written on the tag inside the collar, indicating that he wore this jersey for at least the Purdue game. I bet you could photo match it pretty easily given the damage still visible. One of my faves. $250

2010 "Louis Nix" Shamrock (green) - Size ?? (It's at least a 3AC XL) - it's bigger than the Fox jersey listed above, but the size stamp has been worn away due to laundering by the equipment staff. This jersey was ISSUED to Nix, but he did not travel with the team for the Army game for academic reasons/to get in shape. Thus, I have put Nix's name in quotes. However Nix was the only #67 on the 2010 roster, and if you know your ND football, you will realize that Nix only wore the number 67 during his freshman season. Nix is now in the NFL. I believe he plays for the Texans, where he will learn to play the game from one of the best of all time in Vince Wilfork. If Irish Chocolate develops a work ethic to rival his talent there is no telling what he could accomplish on the football field. Note that this jersey is a Green jersey worn (or in this case issued) for one game only in 2010. $150

aallanson
08-17-2015, 04:46 PM
Kamara, McCarthy, and Fox have all sold.

aallanson
08-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Let's get the other 3 sold. 25 percent off sale ending at midnight tonight on the Watt, "Nix," and H. Williams.

Preston
08-18-2015, 09:29 AM
email sent about Nix

aallanson
08-24-2015, 01:36 PM
50 percent off listed prices. Let's get these sold! Alan

aallanson
08-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Nix sold pending payment.

aallanson
08-25-2015, 04:00 PM
The purge is complete. All ND jerseys have been sold.