PDA

View Full Version : Help photomatching Tarasenko stick?

bradnettles
08-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Hello all, I am new to the forum. Been reading and trying to learn for awhile now. Compared to most of you, my collection very minimal. You gotta start somewhere though right? Anyway, I obtained 2 game used autographed Vladimir tarasenko sticks. I know some of you guys are good at photomatching, didn't know if anyone could help me. I sifted through Getty images, and only image I could find that I believe are my 2 sticks, is a picture of them sitting on the bench with 2 other sticks before the game and he is looking to choose his stick to use. The game happened to be game 2 against Minnesota this year, so naturally got me excited. I can not find any definitive matches from that game to confirm or deny though. Didn't know if anyone would be able to help me out. Thanks

sorklora
08-20-2015, 03:44 PM
can you e=mail me at: nickdr13@gmail.com?

TJordan522
08-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Photo matching hockey sticks is extremely hard because players use so many throughout the course of the season, not to mention, it's tough to find high-res photos to show the sticks big enough to see the unique marks and game wear on them.

I've been able to match a few, but that's usually when they're game dated by the player.

Post a few photos of your sticks, as well as the photo you were referencing and I'll try to help.