PDA

View Full Version : NFL Captain Patches

strongarm
07-31-2015, 05:15 PM
Recently I won an auction for an issued NFL jersey (or game cut depending on who you ask). As such, it's from a player that would get a captains patch on all his game jerseys and I wanted to try and acquire a captains patch that I could add to it for my own display purposes.

Ebay seems flooded with cheap patches that are not the right patch according to what I've seen from other jerseys this past year. I'm looking to try and find one as close as I can to the actual thing or the actual thing if anyone has access to one.

I would need the 4 stars gold but the C still white. I would prefer a Carolina Panthers blue patch but would also consider a pink patch or even military one.

Just trying to get it as close as I can.

If not, should I use the fake patches (even though they have a gold border and the real ones would have a white border) or use one of the smaller patches from a card.

Please let me know if you can help or your thoughts.

Thank you in advance

Phil316
07-31-2015, 05:27 PM
In my opinion I would want the exact patch the player would wear.

strongarm
07-31-2015, 06:18 PM
In my opinion I would want the exact patch the player would wear.

That's my personal preference as well. Does anyone have access to these or know how I may be able to acquire one?

strongarm
08-25-2015, 02:04 PM
Well I've run into a road block with any and all avenues I've tried. I'm now leaning towards leaving the jersey as is, Team Issued with no patches.

Any thoughts, opinions, help?