PDA

View Full Version : Phillies GU items for sale

NJersey837
07-20-2015, 09:22 PM
Scott Rolen 98-99 Phillies Game Worn Home Jersey and Issued Cleats

Here for sale Scott Rolen Philadelphia Phillies Game Worn Home Jersey the jersey is either from the 98 or 99 season it also a Russell Athletic Jersey size 48 with Russell Athletic tagging and 100% Polyester and 2" inch extra body length proper tagging. the jersey show possible light use if any at all. Also comes with Scott Rolen's red and white Nike issued cleats they show no use and has Rolen's number 17 embroider on the heels of the cleats and on the tongues too. Rolen has also autographed this jersey on the number 7 in black marker on the back of the jersey. Please email me or call me if you have any questions about the jersey and cleats and for additional photos on the jersey and cleats.
Asking $225 shipped

Larry Bowa 79-81 Phillies Maroon Game Worn Batting Practice Jersey

Also here for sale is a Larry Bowa Philadelphia Phillies maroon colored batting practice jersey worn by Bowa between the years of 1979 to 1981. Phillies is stitched across the front of the jersey and the number 10 is stitched on the right sleeve. Bowa's last name is stitched arched at the top on the back of the jersey with the number 10 stitched on the back as well underneath Bowa's name. Wilson tagging sewn in the collar on the front of the jersey. The jersey show exceptional use and is all original and unaltered it is size 40 and was made by Wilson during these years the Phillies wore these particular style batting practice jerseys. Bowa also autographed this jersey on the number 0 in blue marker on the back of the jersey he also inscribed with his signature "1980 World Champion" please contact me about any questions or additional photos of the jersey.
Asking $225 shipped

Here is my contact info

njersey837@comcast.net

856-685-6816

NJersey837
07-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Both jerseys are going to eBay now.

Antonino