PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July game used jerseys

grandeleague
07-16-2015, 04:01 PM
Are the 4th of july jerseys teams wore this past fourth of July strictly a one time occurence or will they be used every 4th of July from now on? Who is handling the sale of these jerseys? Mlb has a few on auction. Did the teams get the rest or did MLB get them all?

emann
07-16-2015, 04:32 PM
MLB usually changes the design up for July 4th, if you google around you will see past designs. Is this basically what you were asking?

I know for the Red Sox, the team charity has all of them to auction off. They could be up already I have not checked . . .

lengthwise1
07-16-2015, 05:00 PM
Rockies were auctioning the usual heavily requested jerseys and the rest were sold via direct contacts or the Rockies game used booth.

I got Brandon Barnes, pretty stoked with the pickup.

grandeleague
07-16-2015, 05:14 PM
MLB usually changes the design up for July 4th, if you google around you will see past designs. Is this basically what you were asking?

I know for the Red Sox, the team charity has all of them to auction off. They could be up already I have not checked . . .

Thanks. I was wondering if the designs change every year. I do not recall the braves having a 4th of july jersey last year. I think they used a red military appreciation jersey.

helf35
07-16-2015, 05:59 PM
I think this is the best look yet. I know the White Sox posted the majority up with exception of Sale, Avisail Garcia and Abreu.

lengthwise1
07-16-2015, 06:01 PM
I should also add that I know these were supposed to happen last season and were scrapped around may/june due to some sort of sourcing logistics. They seemed well received, I bet they are here to stay!

sox83cubs84
07-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Rockies were auctioning the usual heavily requested jerseys and the rest were sold via direct contacts or the Rockies game used booth.

I got Brandon Barnes, pretty stoked with the pickup.

Interested in the Barnes jersey depending on price and willingness to sell. Email below.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com