PDA

View Full Version : Update on Forum issues and updates

dougiedshow
07-06-2015, 09:44 AM
I just wanted to update everyone on the current functionality and reliability of the Forum...

We are aware of the frequent crashing, as well as some of the functions that are not working. I want to let you know that we also have visions for upgrades, some of which are truly needed and others we have added to a "wish list". These improvements include, but are not limited to- reliability (stop the crashing of the site), password reminder, edit options, ease of posting pictures, mobile friendly updates, and more.
Unfortunately, some of these repairs and updates are somewhat involved at this point. If they were cheap and easy fixes, they certainly would have been taken care of long ago. We are currently evaluating our options for longer term fixes and updates. Some may be feasible and others may not. We do expect to have some decisions made and changes in place over the next 60 days. Thank you for your feedback and support. If you have additional questions, suggestions or would like to discuss further, I can be reached at gameuseduniverseforum@gmail.com.
I will post additional updates as they become available. Thank you!

Doug Reiser

Phil316
07-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Can we make this a sticky with updates when made available.

Samets
07-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Awesome! I didn't see the e-mail notifications as one of the fixes...