PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Warning minimag88

yanks12025
06-30-2015, 11:18 AM
I recommend staying away from minimag88! I sold him two items back in april and today there was a chargeback to his card. Paypal said maybe his card was stolen and his credit card company did a mass charge back. But I think he was just trying to rip me off and get to keep the items.

i didn't notice when i sold to him but he does have alot of feedback dealing with bidding but not paying. So just wanted to give people heads up.

cubbs1232
08-05-2015, 09:43 PM
He tried the same thing with me on 6 items he bought, luckily I always do delivery confirmation. The funny part was this guy wouldn't quit messaging me about the items and how much he liked them, then he tried to do a charge back.

Wrigley2010
08-06-2015, 12:43 AM
I added him to my blocked bidder list. I recommend we all do the same.

helmets
08-06-2015, 03:29 AM
I added him to my blocked bidder list. I recommend we all do the same.

Added.

yanks12025
08-06-2015, 04:35 AM
Did the guy send you 100 messages about his son?

helmets
08-06-2015, 05:43 AM
I noticed with minimag that he has perfect feedback, which is the case with an ebay member that only buys and does not sell any items. This is where the ebay feedback system is flawed. In looking more closely at his feedback, there are an alarming number of positive feedbacks left with comments of being a deadbeat bidder and not paying for an item. Remember these are only those cases where the seller bothered to leave a positive feedback with an explanation. If all of those sellers had filed a non-paying bidder form with ebay, his account would have been suspended long ago.