PDA

View Full Version : My Forecast - Saints Win Super Bowl!

sammy
01-15-2007, 12:30 PM
So, who will win the Super Bowl?

I'm for the Saints.

STLFan2003
01-15-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm predicting Bears beat Patriots

jon_8_us
01-15-2007, 06:50 PM
I think it's quite obvious who i'm picking:

enough said

34swtns
01-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Of course I'm rooting for the Bears but I could live with a Saints win.
They deserve it. The Pats on the other hand........:rolleyes:

deacs86
01-16-2007, 05:50 PM
I live in New Orleans....the success of the Saints has done more for the city than any FEMA, Red Cross, or government help could have ever done...the have helped to enrgize the economy, and most importantly brought hope to people who lost everything.....in a related note they have sparked the sports memorabilia market into a collecting frenzy....my friend owns one of the largest shops in Louisiana, and he has already had Colston as a guest signer, and tonight he has Mike Carney and Scott Fujita...as a side note he also has obtained the most incredible collection of game used saints jerseys from this year, including Colstons jersey from the Monday night return against the Falcons, and Bush's jersey from the Giants game...both are signed, dated, and authenticated by both players as game used jerseys from those games..he has others as well...anyone interested in the jerseys I will be happy to provide his contact info.;)

sammy
01-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Hi,

Glad to hear things are going a lot better in The Big Easy.

I have spent many a day in the Quarter and surrounding area.

Spent my last six wedding anniversaries there, as well as my first.

Just something about the Quarter that keeps bringing me back.

Best of luck to you.

deacs86
01-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the well wishes..my family was fortunate as we are in a suburb of the city...if the Saints win the Superbowl it wont make people forget, but it helps to make everyone proud to be from New Orleans...thanks again;)

RobSteinmetz
01-17-2007, 01:53 PM
I removed a number of posts related to one member's complaint that this thread was off topic. For those offended by the fact that it isn't directly related to game used equipment, I would recommend exercising your right not to read the thread. We like to maintain a friendly community, and I don't see anything wrong with members sharing their opinions on this year's Super Bowl.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Rob

both-teams-played-hard
01-17-2007, 09:54 PM
So, who will win the Super Bowl?

I'm for the Saints.

I'll believe the Saints can win the Super Bowl, the day it snows in Los Angeles...

10thMan
01-18-2007, 01:35 AM
Ummm, It DID Snow is several parts of Los Angeles today...Malibu & Ventura County. I`m a Native San Diegan, & a Charger Fan. Personally, I`d like to see a new Team go to the Big Game.
Sean

sammy
01-18-2007, 05:53 AM
both-teams-played-hard - I'll believe the Saints can win the Super Bowl, the day it snows in Los Angeles.

10thMan - Ummm, It DID Snow is several parts of Los Angeles today...Malibu & Ventura County.

Nice reply :D

JasonM33
01-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Comments Deleted

Eric
01-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I live in New Orleans....the success of the Saints has done more for the city than any FEMA, Red Cross, or government help could have ever done...the have helped to enrgize the economy, and most importantly brought hope to people who lost everything.....in a related note they have sparked the sports memorabilia market into a collecting frenzy....my friend owns one of the largest shops in Louisiana, and he has already had Colston as a guest signer, and tonight he has Mike Carney and Scott Fujita...as a side note he also has obtained the most incredible collection of game used saints jerseys from this year, including Colstons jersey from the Monday night return against the Falcons, and Bush's jersey from the Giants game...both are signed, dated, and authenticated by both players as game used jerseys from those games..he has others as well...anyone interested in the jerseys I will be happy to provide his contact info.;)

Scott
What's the name of your friend's shop? Is this the same shop you involved in the deal we had for the chargers jerseys?
Eric

deacs86
01-18-2007, 11:24 PM
The shop is Field of Dreams. They are in Hammond, LA...their phone number is 985 543 0200...ask for Chuck..he is the owner...different shop Eric...the other shop was in New Orleans.;)

TNTtoys
01-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Now if the Saints can only hold onto the football long enough to get onto the scoreboard... I have to say, it is very frustrating sitting here & rooting for them today... Whose brilliant idea was it to practice indoors in preparation for this game?!?!

Oil Can Dan
01-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Lock the thread!

sammy
01-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Patriots and Colts.

Heck of a game going on.

sammy
01-21-2007, 10:20 PM
Colts / Patriots

Best game I have seen in a long time.

Colts / Bears in Superbowl

My prediction is the Colts.

34swtns
01-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Uh yeah.....pardon me if I disregard your predictions from now on.

GO BEARS !!!!!!

geoff
01-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Colts win with Peyton earning a ring that he deserves.