PDA

View Full Version : priorities shifted Yankees sale

pags13
04-21-2015, 12:03 PM
I have the following Yankees jerseys available, hopefully someone will be interested. MS related vision problems have forced my "retirement" from my skilled labor as a mill machine operator, and until I can get approved for SSDI, my income will be impacted greatly...thus the need to sell.

I am realistic in expectations regarding prices. I listed prices I'd LIKE to get for the jerseys, but, of course, will consider any and all fair offers., so if either jersey appeals to anyone, PLEASE email me and make your offer.
I can be reached at jspayd@hotmail.com Thanks in advance for reading and looking at my post here, I really appreciate it.

2010 Curtis Granderson Yankees road team issued b.p. jersey #14 size 46 Majestic cool base Steiner COA and hologram $225

1999 Yankees #13 b.p. jersey #13 with Joe DiMaggio #5 sleeve patch size 48, button down Majestic jersey with top button missing, as it was when received from Steiner. COA from Steiner does not specify who wore this jersey, but according to baseball almanac, Mike Figga and Jeff Manto both wore #13 in 1999, I am guessing it was Figga's, as Manto was bigger than a size 48, I believe, but not 100% positive either way. $350

Could not get pictures of the 1999 b.p. jersey to upload...if you'd like to see this one, please send me an email...jspayd@hotmail.com

dmb71vw
04-21-2015, 09:01 PM
Sorry to hear about you MS. I was diagnosed in 2006 at the age of 26 if I remember correctly.

pags13
04-22-2015, 08:52 AM
thanks for the kind words...gee whiz, you were young, I was diagnosed back in 2012 at the age of 42, so I consider myself lucky to have lived a normal life up to that age.
it isn't easy at any age, but you are far too young, all my best to you in your battle...if you ever need to talk, please feel free to email me anytime to vent or just speak about our shared disease...it IS important to stay as active and connected as possible, so, anytime you need to, please reach out for any support that you might find yourself needing .

admin_old
04-23-2015, 06:41 AM
Best Wishes to both of you. I have a young friend facing the same challenges. It sounds like you have your priorities right.

Doug

pags13
04-23-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks very much Doug...please tell your young friend to hang in there and I hope that that person has a supportive family and friends, as I most certainly do...it makes a world of difference, really