PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Cincinnati Reds "Game" Jersey

pbsm2014
04-19-2015, 08:03 AM
Not sure how to classify this shirt, but 1990 Reds jerseys of any kind, are hard to come by... I believe it was made to be worn by then Reds coach Sam Perlozzo. According to the Reds '90 roster, he wore number 2. This and the fact he stood 5'-9" and weighed 165 at the time, accounts for the small size. Anyhow, jersey is available for sale or trade. Looking to get $125 shipped or similar in trade. Please message me with any questions you may have.

Thanks.

sox83cubs84
04-19-2015, 09:37 PM
Not sure how to classify this shirt, but 1990 Reds jerseys of any kind, are hard to come by... I believe it was made to be worn by then Reds coach Sam Perlozzo. According to the Reds '90 roster, he wore number 2. This and the fact he stood 5'-9" and weighed 165 at the time, accounts for the small size. Anyhow, jersey is available for sale or trade. Looking to get $125 shipped or similar in trade. Please message me with any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Email me, as I have some background on this jersey.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

rchimes13@yahoo.com
04-20-2015, 10:43 AM

Thanks.

Interested and would love to hear what Dave has to say on it...please email

rchimes13@yahoo.com