PDA

View Full Version : 2000 season Dolphins/Colts Playoff game or any late season Dolphins photos/videos?

gingi79
04-18-2015, 08:53 PM
Through luck, kindness and understanding by the previous owner, I have obtained a grail piece. To match my rookie season jersey, I now own a final season jersey of my all time favorite Dolphin, O.J. McDuffie.

While I take a certain measure of solace from the team letter accompanying my rookie jersey with its minute wear and a larger piece of mind from the BPH LOA that accompanies my 2000 season jersey, don't we all want a photo match for our items?

Help me conclusively match this jersey. There is a card that was produced by Fleer in 2000 that seems to show the hole on the back my jersey but I can't find an HD photo of the card to see it for sure.

Do you have video or photos from the Dolphins/Colts or Dolphins/Raiders playoff games in 2000? How about any game from the Jets "miracle" MNF farce until the end of the season where Miami wore their white jerseys? Can you please forward them to me at gingi79@aol.com? I appreciate any help you can provide. I know it's real, I'd just like to see him wearing it =)