PDA

View Full Version : Salt River Fields Game Used commemorative baseball authenticated

lakeerie92
04-10-2015, 01:31 AM
I am looking for an authenticated game used Salt River Fields baseball from 2011 and 2015.

xpress34
04-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Russ -

How are you doing! I am in the process of severely downsizing my collection.

I am considering selling my TWO Salt River Balls from 2011 - the rarer versions with the Salt River Logo that they got late in Spring Training in 2011 and in limited quantities.

One is brand new that I bought at the stadium - they said they only got in about 20 dozen or so to sell at retail.

The other is a GU foul ball (not authenticated) that EY Jr fouled right into a cookie vendor's tub while we were at the game. I bought it - and a cookie - from the vendor.

I have not thought about price or even looked to see what they have been selling for.

I know that in 2013, a buddy of mine sold two of the 'retail' balls on eBay for around $125 ea. Not sure if that is still the market or not, but let me know if you are interested.

I also have one more Helton '17' ball from Coors Field (retail - new and unused) that I might be looking to sell as well.

Hope all is well for you!

- Smitty