PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Heard Of This??.....

kylehess10
01-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Did you know that there are people out there that have a hobby for collecting archive MLB games??? I didn't even know about this until about a week ago and I did some more searching about it and I found out that people record games and eventually trade them and get large collections of them. This should be big news for us game used collector's since we're always looking for videos from certain games. Just last night I was jumping up and down after finding someone who had the Braves-Marlins TBTC uniform game from 7/22/02. I've been looking for this game for so long now since I have Juan Encarnacion's jersey from that game. Even though like 90% of these people trade the games, some of them will sell. I've found quite a few people so far that have games that I need. Am I allowed to post a link for these sites (to help others who are looking for certain games)?

suave1477
01-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Kylehess someone I beleive a few months back posted a thread about that forum.
I am sure if you do a search you can find it!!!

kylehess10
01-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Kylehess someone I beleive a few months back posted a thread about that forum.
I am sure if you do a search you can find it!!!

I have already found a ton of them but I'm just wondering first if I'm able to post the sites in here (not sure whether or not it would be considered spam)

indyred
01-11-2007, 10:33 PM
I can't find anything. I would love to track a few games down on video. Either pm the sites or post them. I'm sure other's would be interested or someone post a link to the thread where they are posted.....

kylehess10
01-12-2007, 05:18 AM
I can't find anything. I would love to track a few games down on video. Either pm the sites or post them. I'm sure other's would be interested or someone post a link to the thread where they are posted.....

ok well here are 2 good ones I've found so far..

http://www.goallinesoftware.com/goalline/tc/tc_home.asp

http://ddill.users1.50megs.com/web_ring.htm

The first one is the best I've found so far. I went to search for just MLB games and up came thousands of games. The second one brings you to collectors' websites where they have their tradelist of games.