PDA

View Full Version : Teal Florida Marlins Catcher's Helmet

rufusandherschel
04-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Does anyone know if the teal-colored Florida Marlins catcher's helmet had the Marlins logo on the front crown and # on the back? If anyone can post a picture of the front and back sides of a Marlins teal-colored catcher's helmet that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

R. C. Walker
04-02-2015, 07:26 PM
I once had a teal Mitch Lyden Teal Colored Marlins catchers helmet.
The Marlins sticker on front. White ABC stamp directly pressed in helmet. MLB sticker in teal and black. No number sticker, but a black marker "52" written on the MLB sticker. Attached a couple photos as examples. Hope this helps.

rufusandherschel
04-02-2015, 10:13 PM
The Marlins sticker on front. White ABC stamp directly pressed in helmet. MLB sticker in teal and black. No number sticker, but a black marker "52" written on the MLB sticker. Attached a couple photos as examples. Hope this helps.

Thanks, R.C. Fantastic! Exactly the type of information what I was seeking. Thanks again.

rufusandherschel
04-02-2015, 10:16 PM

By chance, do you know who has or where the Lyden is now?