PDA

View Full Version : Quintin Berry bats, helmets, baseballs

tigerdale
02-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Looking for game used Quintin Berry bats and helmets. Also looking for any used baseball with Quintin in the MLB authentication. Thanks everyone so much!

tigerdale
03-30-2015, 10:01 AM
Still looking for game used Quintin Berry bats and helmets. Also looking for any used baseball with Quintin in the MLB authentication. Thanks everyone so much as always!!!

tigerdale
06-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Still looking for game used Quintin Berry bats and helmets. Also looking for any used baseball with Quintin in the MLB authentication. Thanks everyone so much as always!!!

tigerdale
08-06-2015, 06:24 AM

tigerdale
09-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Just thought I'd bump this since Quintin is back in the bigs w/ the Cubs now!! Bats, helmets & baseballs I'm always looking for of Quintins....Thanks!!

tigerdale
10-21-2015, 05:50 AM

tigerdale
12-11-2015, 11:17 AM

tigerdale
01-21-2016, 09:51 AM

tigerdale
03-04-2016, 01:01 PM

tigerdale
04-12-2016, 05:53 AM

tigerdale
06-02-2016, 12:44 PM

tigerdale
09-15-2016, 07:17 AM
Still looking for game used Quintin Berry bats and helmets. I really prefer his Louisville Slugger bats. Also looking for any used baseball with Quintin in the MLB authentication. Thanks everyone so much as always!!!

tigerdale
01-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Still looking for game used Quintin Berry bats and helmets. I really prefer his Louisville Slugger bats. Also looking for any used baseball with Quintin in the MLB authentication. Thanks everyone so much as always!!!

tigerdale
02-22-2017, 11:31 AM
Still looking for game used Quintin Berry bats and helmets. I really prefer his Louisville Slugger bats. Also looking for any used baseball with Quintin in the MLB authentication. Thanks everyone so much as always!!! He signed a minor league contract with the Twins this spring. Top of my list are Louisville Sluggers of his from the Red Sox, Cubs & last year from the Angels, along with the Twins now.

tigerdale
04-12-2017, 06:10 AM
Still looking for game used Quintin Berry bats and helmets. I really prefer his Louisville Slugger bats. Also looking for any used baseball with Quintin in the MLB authentication. Thanks everyone so much as always!!! He signed a minor league contract with the Twins this spring. Top of my list are Louisville Sluggers of his from the Red Sox, Cubs & last year from the Angels, along with the Twins now.

tigerdale
06-09-2017, 05:47 AM

tigerdale
07-22-2017, 07:53 PM
Still looking for Quintin Berry items, thank you, Dale

tigerdale
09-07-2017, 06:04 AM
Still looking for Quintin bats, helmets & MLB authenticated game used baseballs......Thank you! Please email for a quicker reply from me.

tigerdale
10-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Still looking for Quintin bats, helmets & MLB authenticated game used baseballs......Thank you! Please email for a quicker reply from me