PDA

View Full Version : ebay member jopa44

seanbaseball
02-26-2015, 07:44 PM
Anyone have any dealings with this member. I bought a Javier bat on February 16th from him. Was supposed to be shipped priority mail. Still dont have it. He says he went to the post office and they told him its still in the system. Whatever that means. He says he doesnt have a tracking number. Im sure thats not true. I know ebay will protect me but its frustrating to hear daily excuses. At this point im guessing he never shipped it.

seanbaseball
02-26-2015, 08:58 PM
He just responded saying he only has an insured number that tells him when I signed for delivery and has no tracking! How can usps let him know i signed if there isnt a tracking number? Am i missing something?

Phil316
02-26-2015, 09:18 PM
Sounds like it was sent parcel post not priority. Tracking costs extra when shipping parcel post. Also you can buy insurance with parcel post without buying tracking.

seanbaseball
02-26-2015, 09:18 PM
ok he may be ok. not sure. he provided me a copy of the insured receipt with machine printed numbers. Apparently did not send priority mail. Ughhh. Transactions should be easier!

Phil316
02-26-2015, 09:38 PM
Yeah they should, I agree.

aphanna25
02-26-2015, 10:15 PM
I sent a bat via post from Boston to Illinois last month and it took nearly 3 weeks to get there, with no tracking updates in between. Can't speak for this seller, but it was painfully slow. Having a patient buyer helped, but lesson learned on post in winter.

Mark17
02-26-2015, 10:37 PM
I've bought and traded over a dozen bats from Joe over the years and never have problems. I would trust him completely. In fact he and I recently exchanged emails/wantlists to see if we can put together another deal.

Don't worry, he's one of the good guys. But please add an update to this post when you get the bat, so the thread will include the conclusion to the deal, just to be fair.

seanbaseball
02-26-2015, 11:27 PM
I've bought and traded over a dozen bats from Joe over the years and never have problems. I would trust him completely. In fact he and I recently exchanged emails/wantlists to see if we can put together another deal.

Don't worry, he's one of the good guys. But please add an update to this post when you get the bat, so the thread will include the conclusion to the deal, just to be fair.

absolutely i will. hes has given me more info that I am convinced it was shipped by him. I jumped to conclusions and am sorry for it! My mistake!

sportsnbikes
02-27-2015, 07:47 AM
I send everything with tracking. It is not very expensive and makes it much easier to prove any issues with shipping.

seanbaseball
03-02-2015, 08:04 PM
He was supposed to refund my money today.....no response. His communication skills are lacking.

seanbaseball
03-02-2015, 09:15 PM
refund was issued. Appreciate that. Communication via email, very poor.