PDA

View Full Version : Game-Issued Jersey's

kylehess10
01-08-2007, 06:05 AM
Why do game-issued jerseys cost so much? I've always wondered since I see a lot of them all over, and a lot of times, they cost in the thousands. I just don't get it since the jersey never even touched the back of the player. To me, game issued jersey's are worth the same as a regular authentic jerseys that you can get at stores.

3arod13
01-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Why do game-issued jerseys cost so much? To me, game issued jersey's are worth the same as a regular authentic jerseys that you can get at stores.

I also don't understand why they cost so much, but I don't agree they should be worth the same as a regular authentic jersey that you can get at stores. Game-issued jerseys are made specifically for that player to use. However, the only difference in game used and game issued is that player never wore/used the jersey. Again, I do agree that they should cost so much.

kylehess10
01-08-2007, 06:55 AM
I also don't understand why they cost so much, but I don't agree they should be worth the same as a regular authentic jersey that you can get at stores. Game-issued jerseys are made specifically for that player to use. However, the only difference in game used and game issued is that player never wore/used the jersey. Again, I do agree that they should cost so much.

Well I'm not saying that it should be worth EXACTLY the same as an authentic jersey. Maybe the price of a regular jersey and a premium added to it