PDA

View Full Version : Kris Bryant Game Used Jersey

dpmancuso
01-18-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm looking for a Kris Bryant game used jersey, preferably from the Tennessee Smokies. I will pay a fair value price for the jersey. Thanks

Wrigley2010
01-19-2015, 03:32 AM
I have only seen three of Kris's minor league jerseys hit the open market. His AFL jersey which sold at Goldin Auctions for will over 4K, his Smokies BP jersey which I just recently sold and his Daytona Cubs jersey linked below which I'm sure you are aware of. The seller's price has come down quite a bit from where it was at a few months ago and given what his jerseys have fetched it's not a bad price.

His first MLB Cubs gamer to hit auction will bring "Polanco" like prices..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kris-Bryant-Game-Used-Jersey-Chicago-Cubs-Superstar-Top-MILB-Prospect-/321644940598?

dpmancuso
01-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the info! Yeah, I know there aren't many out there. I saw a guy at the Cubs Convention this past weekend that had a road Smokies jersey that he bought at the Sun Times convention back in November. Gorgeous jersey! I'm hoping I can stumble across one in the near future. Probably won't be interested in his first Cubs gamer due to the astronomical price it will probably go for.