PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Autographed AAA All Star Official Game Ball + Autographed on field Rockies Helmet

Wrigley2010
01-03-2015, 05:26 AM
I always try to offer things here first no matter how certain I am that no one will be interested ;) . Up for your collecting pleasure is a an autographed baseball of the 1998 PCL and possibly International All Star Team. The signatures I recognized after some hasty research were all PCL so it's possible this baseball is all PCL. The baseball itself is actually VERY rare and would sell for over $40 itself if unsigned. I haven't taken the time to look over all the autographs but I will guarantee their authenticity with a full money back guarantee plus I'll pay the shipping. I found this stored away in the container that also had the Rockies Auto Helmet in it.

PCL ball is $30 shipped. Friends/Family and USPS Money Order only

If interested in the Rockies Helmet that was talked about in the thread below I'd take $65 plus $9 for shipping. Besides the smudged autos this is a great looking authentic on field Rockies helmet in a size 7-3/8. Tulo's auto is perfect bold condition and cargo's is in good shape too! Friends/Family and USPS Money Order only

Want them both??? Well boy do I have a deal for you!!! How bout $85 shipped! :D

Sorry coffee is too strong this morning. I don't anticipate these selling on here so I will be moving them to eBay in a day or two. Cheers

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=63139