PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Rizzo Prices?

Wrigley2010
12-27-2014, 10:33 PM
I want to add an Anthony Rizzo jersey or possibly a bat to my collection. I'm surprised that I am not able to find Anthony's gamers for sale or even past auction prices with ease. Could someone help me out with the going rate for one of Anthonys jerseys or bats with MLB authentication? I know you can find all the throwback jerseys the Cubs wore last year but I am only interested in what a Home White goes for.

I have a general idea of what I think they should sell for but the more opinions the better... Cheers

BIGSTIG
12-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Through cubs authentics they went from $695 to about a grand. I think at the convention auction one could be had for $500ish... i feel with all the new young guys he will become more affordable this season and seasons to come.

BIGSTIG
12-27-2014, 10:43 PM
Should have specified..that is jersey pricing. Cant say I paid attention to his bat pricing.

Wrigley2010
12-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Thanks BIGSTIG your info is greatly appreciated.

onlyalbert
12-28-2014, 07:07 PM
MLB auctions had a bat that went for around 1500 and a jersey that went for around 3000. Not sure on the exact prices but in that range. MLB auctions always go for a premium. I would buy private.

BIGSTIG
12-28-2014, 08:12 PM
I believe those 2 in particular were given much national publicity due to them being for a good cause through the anthony rizzo foundation, even had a segment on A piece of the game tv show. Stick to buying from cubs authentics or like albert said privately and you can score a good deal.

Wrigley2010
12-28-2014, 08:31 PM
I saw those two pieces and I believe BIGSTIG is correct the items were heavily publicized to help a young boy with cancer named Ben.

OnlyAlbert you are 100% correct and I will definitely be looking to buy from a private collector. Could you email me I have a question I'd like to ask you?

Cheers