PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Anthony Rendon Game Used/Issued Bat or Bat + Auto

t206blogcom
12-14-2014, 09:18 PM
Looking for an Anthony Rendon game used or game issued bat. Would love an autographed one, but would be interested in a non-auto one.

Email: Jason@jasonstricker.com

Thank you!

amgmap
12-16-2014, 09:05 PM
Hey there! I've been able to obtain one game used signed bat, but can say they are few and far between. If I see any I'll let you know.

t206blogcom
12-16-2014, 10:12 PM
Thank you!

Do you have any other Nationals game used/issued items available?

Hey there! I've been able to obtain one game used signed bat, but can say they are few and far between. If I see any I'll let you know.

amgmap
12-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have any Nats items available as that's what my collection focuses on. I know that the team sells items as well as sometimes things are auctioned off on MLB. Are you looking for anything specific outside of Rendon? As an aside, did you happen to see his batting helmet I picked up?

t206blogcom
12-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Looking for items for players on the 2013 and 2014 teams. Bats, batting gloves, etc.

I'm new to this forum, so no, I didn't see the batting helmet. Sounds like a nice pickup.

I do follow some of the MLB auctions and I've picked up some things from the Nats authentics store at the park.

Hello! Unfortunately, I don't have any Nats items available as that's what my collection focuses on. I know that the team sells items as well as sometimes things are auctioned off on MLB. Are you looking for anything specific outside of Rendon? As an aside, did you happen to see his batting helmet I picked up?

t206blogcom
02-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Still looking for an Anthony Rendon game used or game issued bat. Would love an autographed one, but would be interested in a non-auto one.