PDA

View Full Version : Wong, Cargo, and Segura bats for sale

ndevlin
12-13-2014, 05:09 PM
Please email me for pics as I have them ready. That being said, please be respectful. The Cargo and Segura come with PSA letter. Email is nathanieldevlin at yahoo dot com.

1) 2012 Kolten Wong, Chandler, Model KW14E. Black and dark cherry in color. Bat has nice use and has a pretty good sized crack, but it's actually pretty sturdy and it doesn't appear to have any wood missing. A handyman might be able to repair it, but I will leave it to the new owner.--- $325

2) 2012 Carlos Gonzalez, Sam Bat, Model KB1/TT2. Comes with PSA letter stating its moderate use. Cracked but it all lays flat, not bad at all. Has his tape job on the handle and you can see the Rockies sticker on the knob.--- $300

3) Jean Segura, Max Bat, Model J143M. Comes with PSA letter stating its moderate use, but I personally believe it's better. Bat is uncracked and has taped handle that has a lot of tar on it. 9 on knob. Great eye appeal.--- $295

ndevlin
12-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Whoops, $15 shipping for each bat, and I accept PayPal as a gift(have references if you need them), money order, or personal check. Thank you