PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rangers GU Contact

bgold
12-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Snooped around a little, could not find a contact, their auctions just have authentication@website.mlb.com as their contact. Anyone have their contact info or a name? Many thanks in advance!
Ben
benjy87@rock.com

lakeerie92
12-12-2014, 01:20 AM
The Texas Rangers are handled by Fanatics Authentic. If you are looking for anything specific I can try to help you with it.

coxfan
12-12-2014, 04:34 PM
The website fanatics.com has some rangers' game-used authenticated balls. Just search there for ""game-used baseballs"

Also their stadium store, open year-round, had a box of game-used balls, plus a few old dugout lineup sheets, some signed by Showalter when he was manager; as well as a few other things, when I visited there in October. Their number is 817-273-5001. Their staff was very pleasant and tried to be helpful, but not necessarily well-informed. One of them told me they had no balls from 2014, when my son-in-law yelled from across the store that he'd found a whole box of them. Often clerks in these large shops have not been adequately briefed on their inventory; if a manager's not present they may be unsure what they have, especially in game-used.

bgold
12-16-2014, 10:40 PM
Thanks, much appreciated!