PDA

View Full Version : Is Mickeymbz around?

KGoldin
12-09-2014, 02:00 PM
I have been trying to reach him for about 3 straight weeks with no luck
if any of you know him personally or are friends, lmk or contact him for me
thank you
Ken Goldin
ken@goldinauctions.com

nickacs
12-11-2014, 01:44 PM
I also emailed him the other day after reading your post here. I haven't heard back either. Hope all is ok.

Wally_Fischer
12-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Mods please remove " or alive" from the title as it violates the Bylaws of respect 0

seanbaseball
12-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Mods please remove " or alive" from the title as it violates the Bylaws of respect 0

Is that really a big deal. Little sensitive. Tongue and cheek comments are probably acceptable:D

bravesfanjd
12-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Is that really a big deal. Little sensitive. Tongue and cheek comments are probably acceptable:D

Is it really tounge and cheek if a friend or family member were to see it and something has happened I wouldn't find it appropriate at all

KGoldin
12-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Sorry if anyone is offended by the 'or alive' comment
It was sarcastic, as I believe he just doesn't want to be reached, and was posted in frustration so someone who possibly knew him personally on the forum would try to reach him.
and yes, I do have his email AND his phone #....

feel free to delete the 'or alive' part of the title

seanbaseball
12-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Is it really tounge and cheek if a friend or family member were to see it and something has happened I wouldn't find it appropriate at all

Pretty sure a family member or friend would know if he was dead and not find out on a forum. Plus Ken never said he was dead. I know the holidays are stressful, but relax.;)