PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Colorado Rockies Fan Fest

jedaiah_2000
12-08-2014, 11:41 AM
The Rockies announced today that they will hold their Rockies Fest on January 24, 2015. As in prior years, the event is limited to season ticket holders in the morning and open to all fans in the afternoon. I am wondering if there are any board members that have or know of any season ticket holders that have passes available. I'm trying to surprise my wife for our anniversary, we've never had a chance to experience the Fan Fest.

Also, does anyone know the autograph availability? The only game we made it to last year just happened to be the day the game used booth sold their Jackie Robinson day jerseys. I bought Tulo's (if my wife wasn't there I may have bought most of them) and I would love to try and get him to sign it for her.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. And I have some cool Grand Junction Rockies auto's/memorabilia I would be willing to give out in exchange for help locating tickets.

Thanks,
Jed

ChicagoCubsWS
12-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Sorry to hijack - if you find anyone I am looking for Christian Friedrich game used items from there.

Swedescott
12-08-2014, 08:03 PM
I can't find the Rockies announcement about Fan Fest, but two years ago the Authentics stand held a "garage sale" in the area under the Rockpile with all kinds of inventory: jerseys, bats, signed balls, helmets, you name it. They held the sale right when the gates opened for the general public, too. If they hold that again, there might be some items in the first couple minutes.

jbean023
12-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Jed shoot me an email please.

jbean023
12-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Also swedescott too please

Thanks

xpress34
12-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Depending on how many tickets I end up with, I 'may' have extra Season Ticket Holder tickets for Fan Fest.

As far as autographs - you get X amount (usually 2 per Season Ticket) and you pick the times you want. It's a blind autograph. You won't know who you are getting until right before the 50 minute signing window.

As far as the GU Sale - two years ago was the 'Roxivus' event. There was no Rockies Fest that year due to many Suites getting renovated so they had a the Roxivus deal during All-Star weekend.

They do usually have a GU sale area too - last year's big deal was seats. It was the 1st time since the stadium opened in 1995 that the Rockies have ever sold any seats from Coors Field. They sold out. My buddy and I still have a few left available if anyone is interested.

I am about to clear out a lot of my Rockies stuff, so while I'm working on the list, if anyone is interested, let me know.

xpress34
12-09-2014, 01:02 AM
Annual Rockies Fest slated for Jan. 24

Email by Thomas Harding / MLB.com

December 5, 2014

DENVER -- The Rockies have set Jan. 24 for Rockies Fest, a day of fun, games and meet-and-greets with players, manager Walt Weiss and club officials.

As in the past, the event will be limited to season-ticket holders during the morning session and open to all fans during the afternoon.

Keep checking rockies.com for information as it becomes available.

Thomas Harding is a reporter for MLB.com.

Read his blog, Hardball in the Rockies, follow him on Twitter @harding_at_mlb, and like his Facebook page, Thomas Harding and Friends at www.Rockies.com.

This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.

smokey1116
12-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Xpress34, sent you a PM.

THANKS,

J

lengthwise1
12-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Sorry to hijack - if you find anyone I am looking for Christian Friedrich game used items from there.

I have a Friedrich Home Signed Issued jersey from 2011 that would of been his had he been called up. Please let me know if you are interested.

lengthwise at gmail

See you at the fest Smitty, hope all is well....

xpress34
12-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I have a Friedrich Home Signed Issued jersey from 2011 that would of been his had he been called up. Please let me know if you are interested.

lengthwise at gmail

See you at the fest Smitty, hope all is well....

Sounds good Geoff. I'm looking for a few things at the Garage Sale area:

Giambi Hat (Regular - not Camo, etc.)
Cuddy Pants (Home white w/ pinstripes)
Ryan Wheeler Batting Helmet (#4 preferably, not the #44)

That's it. Could care less about autos this year.

Oh, BTW - EB and I landed a 'lot' of stuff and have some seats and other items available.... ;)

ChicagoCubsWS - I also have a signed 'issued' Friedrich jersey - Purple from 2013 w/ 20th Ann patch. MLB Authenticated.

esigs
12-21-2014, 09:10 AM
Depending on how many tickets I end up with, I 'may' have extra Season Ticket Holder tickets for Fan Fest.

As far as autographs - you get X amount (usually 2 per Season Ticket) and you pick the times you want. It's a blind autograph. You won't know who you are getting until right before the 50 minute signing window.

As far as the GU Sale - two years ago was the 'Roxivus' event. There was no Rockies Fest that year due to many Suites getting renovated so they had a the Roxivus deal during All-Star weekend.

They do usually have a GU sale area too - last year's big deal was seats. It was the 1st time since the stadium opened in 1995 that the Rockies have ever sold any seats from Coors Field. They sold out. My buddy and I still have a few left available if anyone is interested.

I am about to clear out a lot of my Rockies stuff, so while I'm working on the list, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Please let me know if you have any LaTroy Hawkins game used items. My email is below. Thanks.