PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone go to the Sports Fanatics show in Rosemont?

helf35
11-23-2014, 06:48 PM
I stopped in today while I was in the Area and there was not many game used items there. Definantly disappointed. I only saw about a half dozen game used bats and the only one I would be mildly interested in was a Jayson Heyward. Did anyone go Friday? Was there more available at that time? Seemed to be all cards.

ShaimOnYou
11-23-2014, 07:37 PM
I didn't go, but I sent in 5 items (all game used) to be signed. Worked with a super nice guy (a rep for Sports Fanatics, formerly Mounted Memories for those who don't know) who I gave detailed instructions to on how I wanted my items signed.

The anxious time has come. Now I wait to get them back and see how well it went. A couple of them were extremely cool items I will share upon return.

Chris

sox83cubs84
11-25-2014, 09:36 PM
I was there for Friday and Saurday. Unless you lived near the area, there wasn't enough game-used to warrant the trip. One table did have a 1969 Braves home flannel worn and signed by Orlando Cepeda. One the flip side, one booth had common player bats which were all about double a realistic price. As of Saturday closedown, none of those had sold.

Dave Miedema

Samets
11-26-2014, 07:04 AM
I was at the show Saturday morning. It was fun to see which show people were going to... They had a muscle car show on the lower level...

There were a few game used items we spotted throughout the show. I did find the sole Bears game used jersey that was priced high but I had to have it so it came home with me.