PDA

View Full Version : Any new batrite info?

vintagedrew
11-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Good morning/afternoon Gents,

I am new member and first time poster. I have been reading a lot of articles/findings on Batrite bats as of recent, but almost all info/articles/postings date back to 2005-2008 when the excitement of new discoveries was fresh/the Gehrig sidewritten bat. One post from the link provided mentioned someone had info that they were going to share that would show "georgia driver" bats as having not being sold to the public despite the discovery of the batrite retail catalog from 1930...but I never saw a follow up with the explanation.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/379976/thread/1111778879/last-1127694006/Hanna+Batrite+Bats

Has there been any new info that has come out in the last 7-8 years that has helped support or discount the use of batrites professionally? I understand several photos have been discovered which put batrites into the hands of or in front of professional ball players. With the recent sale of Lazzeri and Hornsby PSA/DNA authenticated bats, i would be interested to hear if anyone has any new thoughts/info or suggestions as to where i can dig for more info. Thank you!

Regards,

Drew