PDA

View Full Version : Nickname / religious bats: Caveman, Jesus Fish, John 2:17; Dale Murphy, Howard Johnson, Francoeur Valle Helms

Number9
10-16-2014, 08:01 PM
Selling the last of my game used bat collection. These are my favorites and most unique and the prices are what they are worth to me, so please note that the prices are firm, I don't want to sell them for less.

-- Wes Helms 'Caveman' nickname bat: Rawlings bat is uncracked with great use, HEAVY dried pine tar, good ballmarks, very faint raised wood on hitting surface that you can't see but can feel with your finger. 282 and 04 stamped into the knob. Great bat. Price is $85 plus $13 shipping.

-- Howard Johnson New York Mets, uncracked Kissimmee bat has '1 John 2:17' stamped above his name; light use with rack marks, ball marks and one great ink transfer. Number '20' stamped in knob. $80 plus $13 shipping.

-- Dave Valle Seattle Mariners uncracked Louisville Slugger bat, has a small 'Jesus fish' stamped into the barrel near his name. Bat has excellent game use. Has a very, very faint 3 inked on the knob. $80 plus $13 shipping.

-- Dale Murphy, 1990 Atlanta Braves uncracked bat. Louisville Slugger has very good game use and player characteristics, with bat rack marks and ball marks. Price is $400 plus $13 shipping. I also have it on ebay at a higher price but will sell it for the $400 plus shipping here.

-- Jeff Francoeur, Atlanta Braves uncracked bat. Louisville Slugger maple bat has excellent game use and player characteristics, with bat rack marks and ball marks. Has his number 7 on the knob. Comes with an LOA from John Taube. The hologram was removed from the bat and added to the LOA. Price is $90 plus $13 shipping. I also have it on ebay.

Again, please note that these prices are firm.
Please email me directly at: historydogs@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Mike

Number9
10-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Howard Johnson Mets bat has sold.
Murphy, Francoeur, Helms and Valle are still available.

I also found the 2007 LOA for the Dave Valle bat from Tom Wilson of Hard to Find Collectibles in New Jersey.

beachpetrol
10-18-2014, 02:35 PM
Kinda surprising nobody has told you about the Ebay rule. Personally, I think the rule should be thrown out, along with the $500 limit.

Enyouartist
10-26-2014, 01:23 AM
Thank you for the fast shipping of the HoJo bat! Five star seller!