PDA

View Full Version : Dunn Diamondbacks bat or Pink Mothers Day bats

helf35
10-04-2014, 11:59 PM
Looking for any Adam Dunn Diamondbacks bats or Pink Mothers Day bats.

godwulf
10-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Don't know if you're aware, but Adam did not use any Diamondbacks bats while he played here in Arizona - only bats he brought from Cincinnati. At least that's what he told me. He might have taken some with him when he left, but he mentioned that he was giving a lot of them away.

I wouldn't mind having one myself, actually, just 'cause I tend to be something of a "completest" when it comes to DBacks stuff - I even have bats where the 'Diamondbacks' was put on the bat by mistake, i.e. Preston Wilson - but I wouldn't pay that much for it.

godwulf
10-06-2014, 07:58 AM
What I meant to say is, yes, he had some DBacks bats made - he just continued to use his Reds bats while he was here. I actually saw a Dunn DBacks bat for sale a few months ago, but I think it was overpriced, all things considered.

helf35
10-06-2014, 10:30 AM
What I meant to say is, yes, he had some DBacks bats made - he just continued to use his Reds bats while he was here. I actually saw a Dunn DBacks bat for sale a few months ago, but I think it was overpriced, all things considered.

One sold on ebay and i missed out and I am fairly certain it was around $200. One exchanged hands through GUU and it was $300. There was not very many made is to why there is a premium. I would imagine one or two made it in the line up and im sure he used several in bp. I agree the majority were not used in a game as I have seen several photos from late in the season where he was using a Reds bat.

rdeversole
10-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Don't know if you're aware, but Adam did not use any Diamondbacks bats while he played here in Arizona - only bats he brought from Cincinnati.

This is not accurate. Not the best screenshot but if you zoom in on this photo you'll notice that the team name on this bat isn't short enough to be "Reds".

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p218/ryaneversole/ScreenShot2014-10-12at21824PM_zps12c8daa5.png

helf35
10-27-2014, 10:14 AM
Picked up a diamondbacks bat now focusing on finding a pink mothers day bat. Please email me if you have one or no of one available. Thanks.

gorilla777
10-27-2014, 11:33 AM
I believe that Bob Koppel, Skyking442 here, has a number of nice Adam Dunn items if you want to check in with him...