PDA

View Full Version : Billy Butler 2012 game jersey autographed

MichaelofSF
10-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Raising funds for ALDS Royals tickets....

Up for sale is a 2012 Billy Butler autographed game jersey that shows use. The jersey was purchased straight from the Royals Authentics. The jersey is MLB authenticated for the autograph. The jersey shows wash wear with some loose threads and some folding up of the wash tags. The jersey doesn't show much other use but DH Billy Butler wore this.

2012 was Billly's best season where he also made the All Star game. That game was played in KC and this jersey has the All Star patch on the sleeve that they wore all year.

jersey is $500 obo

sportsnbikes
10-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Are you going in LA or in KC?

MichaelofSF
10-03-2014, 11:09 AM
LA for games 1 and 2

Misha
10-04-2014, 08:36 AM
LA for games 1 and 2

You must have enjoyed those games! As an A's fan, I was crushed in the WC, but cheering for KC and SF now

MichaelofSF
10-06-2014, 11:25 PM
You must have enjoyed those games! As an A's fan, I was crushed in the WC, but cheering for KC and SF now

Yes, it was a great few days. David Glass was sitting a few seats away in my row for game 1, Moustakas HR. And then game 2 with Ventura bringing the heat and Hosmer's HR it was fantastic.

sportsnbikes
10-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Yes, it was a great few days. David Glass was sitting a few seats away in my row for game 1, Moustakas HR. And then game 2 with Ventura bringing the heat and Hosmer's HR it was fantastic.

I went to the clincher Sunday night. I put up a few videos of this run. I don't know what you look like so I wonder if I saw you on TV since you were in row 1.

Here are the video links. A few of them were used on major networks in the past week.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKI1SR8_Mt-APziN_hzhtVA